Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a set laying around in good condition that they want to get rid of for a fair price? The prices they fetch on Ebay are ridiculous. I might as well by some aftermarket wheels.

I know this thread is in the wrong place but no on ever looks past the Grizzly 660 section.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
what happened to getting the claws!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was never getting claws. I"m getting the 25" bighorns like you...hopefully. And I like my bike better with black rims. Don't know why just my preference. I ran 26" tires and didn't feel that the decrease in performance was justified by only gaining a 1/2" of clearance. So i'll stick with the stock size tire.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Sorry, I must be getting old, loosing my mind!1

You will love the bighorns!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you take your time you can get some good deals from eBay on the black wheels. Best thing to do is buy a set with the tires on then dismount the tires and sell them on eBay. I did it this way and now have 3 sets of black wheels (sorry none for sale) with the average cost of about $125 per set. Two sets I received the lugs along with the wheels.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Doo,

I like the blacked out rims too. But with my '05 SE being black, I didn't want to look like some Special Ops want-a-be.

I need more sparkle.

I looked at your pics from your profile. Is that your blue grizz with a new tire/wheel setup with black rims? ?????????? I'm confused????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.