Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could order parts for my superwinch 2000? Namely the left side plastic bushing and the free spool shaft.I tried Canadian Tire but they couldn't help.Thanx.Rod

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just did a quick Google search (which I'm sure you been down that road) and turned up nothing in the way of parts...even a visit to superwinch.com didnt show much in the way of product support. you may try thier "contact us" page and see what they have to say...or just bite the bullet for a new winch.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx grizznizzle,

I already have the winch apart and the two parts are so simple I think I might try and make them myself. If not the free spool shaft(not really needed) then just the bushing which is worn out and broken.I'll keep trying and let you know of any success.Later,Rod

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx grizznizzle,

I already have the winch apart and the two parts are so simple I think I might try and make them myself. If not the free spool shaft(not really needed) then just the bushing which is worn out and broken.I'll keep trying and let you know of any success.Later,Rod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts