Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried it ? It's imported to the US, and half the price of other known winches. What do you think guys?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I haven't really heard anything bad about them, and I don't have nay experience with them. I've only owned my $69 Warn winch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Elie - I have not heard of this winch brand.

Can you find out if T-Max is actually the maker or do they have their name put on the winch and is really made by some other company?

As Doolin says, my $69 Warn 2.5ci came with the grizzly purchase.

Hopefully someone else knows about these and can give you more help.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i read an artical that said theres only one (or 2,cant remember)companys that make ATV winchs,and everybody just orders them,and they put who evers name on it that ordered them

there was also a thread on anouther discussion board that kinda backed this up,,,,,the discussion was, fellas talking about how they have fixed winchs with mix matched parts,,,,the only differance between the parts were maybe color,the parts themselves were identical,,,,same size winch,to same size winch of course

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi guys. I think T-max is only chip winch. So, made in China. It no Warn or Ramsey ! We're testing model T-max ATV 3000 and more was too poorly to hard work. T-max is noisy. My pal have one idea for this winch. He cutch rope and take short to only 10 meter. Now this winch work better. In Poland T-max costs half the price of other winches too. But I wont to buy Warn or Ramsey.
T-max is this one on left and down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts