Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for ideas and photos to use for the T-shirt design. It'll go on the back of the shirt with some sort of logo on it ("Grizzly Owners Forum" and "www.atvowners.com" or somesuch).

I have a few of my own, but I'd like to see others, because there may be some far cooler shots out there.

Oh, something to keep in mind... whatever we go with will have to be reduced to 8-12 colors at the most. I'm still trying to get pricing to see what it'll cost for that many colors.

Rob

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Sorry lads I can't help with this part as i don't have any action shots as yet.

I have a mate with a grizz as well so I will try and setup a ride and see what we can come up with.

8-12 colours....gee she will be a pretty flash lookin t shirt, I would have settled for a blue on grey or something similar, but I suppose I am a little on the boring side.

Cheers Noel

P.S. Come on lads chip in with what ever you think may work, it will be our best chance of getting a shirt that everyone likes. DON'T BE SHY......

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
This is going along a similar line that I was thinking of earlier.

On the back maybe a big print of a grizz in full swing, in the mud, mid jump or some other action shot.

Perhaps a list of the different country's that we are from on the sleeve.

"www.grizzly.atvowners.com" accross the shoulders.

just my 2 cents worth for now.

I found an excellent stretch of mud yesterday, I will see how I go for a couple of pics this week end.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
701 Posts
I agree, I'd like a simple action shot of a grizz slinging some mud. All in one color is fine for me. As long as the silouette resembles a Grizz. I'd prefer not to have a "grizzly bear" on the shirt.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a quickie I threw together in about ten minutes... just to see what people think of the overall idea. Keep in mind the text is VERY tentative, this is just to illustrate one possible idea. The upside is this is only three colors, so it'll be easier and cheaper to print.

Rob

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Hi lads,

I threw this together on microsoft publisher so it is a little rough.

Just another idea to look at.

It doesn't have to be a mud slinging grizz, water crossing, rock climbing, sand hopping they are all good, I noticed The Beast has an excellent shot of a mud slinger (just a shame you can't see the grizz for the mud LOL).

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think this is an awesome pic for the shirt. Hope you are ok with that Beast.

Jim

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hey Jim,

Sure I don't mind.

Quite honoured in fact!!!

My mate Ivan takes some great action shots at our weekend riding spot!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
It really is a cool pic. And on a side note, when did Johannesburgh become part of the USA? haha

Jim

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Both so far are nice but kind of leaning towards Rob's IMO.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
So whats been happening with the shirts lads?

Just thought I would give it bump and see if it will start. LOL

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great idea Rob/guys, i would wear one proudly! Personally i like interceptors idea best so far. Beast, no offence, that is a great pic. but it is more akin to a sports quad not what the actual Grizz does best? I think a picture of the grizz flinging mud or going through a swamp/water hole (or pulling a Polaris LOL) would be better? Just my 2 cents worth...........Irv

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm with Irv, interceptor is on the right track. We gota catch our global affiliation. The shots of Beast are cool but....... I like the more technical shots of our wheeler. I'll dig around some but as far as action shots we're useualy too busy riding to shoot....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts