Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things are moving along nicely. I've met with a printer about having the shirts made and all went well. I have tentative pricing depending on what the color count ends up being.

What I'm waiting on now is a final design. I've selected the photo(s) that will be used and will be working with a graphic artist friend to convert them to vector images (think drawings) to use for the shirts.

I'm hoping to have the designs finalized in the next week, so that I can get the shirt order in ASAP. My desire is to have shirts for sale by mid-May, but if it takes til June 1, then so be it.

Once I have the design finalized, I'll post it here, and once the shirts are in stock, I can post photos of them too.

Rob

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Sounds good Rob to me, can't wait to see them and get my order in. Thanks for evrything.

Mike

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Hi Rob,

I tried to send you a pm but it didn't appear to work??

I spoke to friends of mine you do Corporate Merchandise about the shirts last week and they offered to give me a quote, it turned up today. If you are interested I can pass it on by e-mail.

I realise that you have it covered now, just thought I would pass it on anyway.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
95 Posts
Rob,

First off I'd like to thank you for your efforts, around this shirt issue and all the work you put into this web site. Its much appriciated.

I'm looking forword to seeing what you came up with on the shirt. How about a teaser on the photo. I'm curious which pic you chose.

Thanks again,

Scott

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as the design is finalized, I'll post it. I'm looking at several photos, but one of which is Beast's airborne one.

The problem is that to keep it affordable, it has to be converted to line art, and I'm getting help with that from a graphics guy in my office. I'm at his mercy for when he has time to help me. Hopefully very soon though.

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rob, what's the status on the Tee shirts. I just read about them and would sure like to have one. Have cash will order.

Malo Oso

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haven't heard anything else about the t-shirts. Just wondering if it's still in process. I would be interested in a couple.

Steve

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Thanks for the good work Rob!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey, I'm ready for a shirt.

I am also going to send additional $$$ to become a Supporting Member (aka Big Shot). ha ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts