Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all so far, next question, Tach and horse power rating. I would like to install a tach on my 2002 66o, forget about the dealership around here, not a good thing. If its not in the book, forget it. Oh they did offer to sell me new side panels as a Yamaha FIX to stop over-heating, wish I was in the States and could sue Yamaha for that boo-boo, Anyways enough of my rambles, if anyone has an idea where to get a TACH and how to install, thanks very much, ohhh and horsepower ratings, Thanks PEter

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Horse power I would have to look in the manual I think its says there but don't have it handy.

As for the tach I think you can get one at Dennis Kirk called the Tiny Tach, looked it up sells for $53.00 in Dennis Kirk. Or you can get the fancy one for 142.00

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mike Walker from Mn. has a Grizzly that he drag races on Aspault in Cedar Falls Iowa. He's been adding different mods and always doing dyno runs to get the optimal settings before heading to the track. I remember him saying that his stock machine layed out 25HP at the Rear wheels.

I see he's racing a Prairie now. He even took it to the mud nationals and won the SRA class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts