Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to install my temp gauge on the grizz and was wondering. If I install it on my fender do i need to completely enclose it. The housing that comes with it is like a not a complete housing. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

brent

·
Registered
462 Posts
i put mine on my handle bars,pics in my profile

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
I also put mine where the warning label was,, did not enclose it on the back side and have had no trouble with it,,,,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks for the pics country grizz just what i was needing to see.

thanks for the help.

brent

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice look countrygrizz.I hate all those stupid warning stickers and plates they stick all over the body.And if thats not enough, when you live up here in "the great white north" they bless us with all the same warning stickers twice! One set in english and one set in french!You know ,just in case I lend my Grizz to a french guy that can't read english. Like THAT'S going happen!

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's not that I don't like french guys that can't read english, or even french guys that can read english. It's just that I hate those warning stickers and I don't like to lend my grizz to anyone, no matter what there origin is.And plastering the quad with so many warning stickers that it looks like a bill board is not going to make a bad rider into a good ,safe rider.I hope those incharge of issuing those stickers does not think the "new " rider is going to be reading them as they are riding.Proper training well before the new rider even gets on the quad is the only real way to get good,safe riders out on the trails.
Just my 2 cents...or maybe more like $1.50.lol.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Calm down Rod! I did't like them either but you can just cover them up. Check out this checker plate sticker-

·
Registered
29 Posts
That looks awesome.If you don't mind me asking where did you get the stickers?
And btw sorry for the rant,I was just ticked off and needed to vent I guess.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I got them at the local sign maker sticker store. Just drilled them off and wrapped them and rivited them back. If you want something else neat check out this site,www.hardlooks101.com These are really cool! You can get all kinds of things written in them or just designs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts