Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just put on my new tires. i went with kenda bearclaws for now. i have a ride planned for sunday and will take the son to shoot rockchucks and get a ride in also. they seem good and i like the ride so far. i cant wait till tomarrow to get to see how they do and get to vaporize some unsuspecting rockchucks. i will post some pics of the Marinegriz and i plan on taking some on the ride. Semperfi, Marinegriz

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more thing does anyone know a good used or cheap parts retailer or salvage? a rock and my left front lower a-arm met and the rock got the better deal. good thing is its still functioning ok. LOL later, Marinegriz

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Congrats on the new skins Marine, what size did you go with? Everything I have heard/read about them, I don't think you will be disappointed?

I think E-bay is probably your best bet for the control arm? It doesn't seem like there are a lot of scrap atv's anywhere? I guess most guys fix them back up if they wreck them?........Irv

·
Registered
22 Posts
Marinegriz just woundering how the ride and the rockchuck hunt went, two have been after me for days to take them riding and shooting this weekend weather was perfect for it

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well irv i stayed with the 25" and i love em' i was going to just use them on the griz for awhile and them put them on the 'zuki since it needs new rubber also. but i love 'em i am just going to keep them on the griz. and idagrizz my son and i went today and we seen some and i got two and he shot at one and a couple of rabbits(he's 9). the ride was good and we got into a little mud and we had some fun.HE HE HE i have some video but i dont think this site will accept it. later, Marinegriz.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the vid didnt post oh well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Varmints not sticken thier heads out of their holes here just yet but got to 60 degrees today so maybe this weekend. More fun than hunting for rotten eggs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts