Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, when I bought my griz recently, I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to like the tires that were on it, and I was right. It has ITP type? with 28"X 10" X 12" super swamper vamps. on it and they are too big and too aggressize for my likin'. SO if there is anyone that has some 26" tires on after market wheels that would like to swap, let me know and maybe we can do a deal that will simply cost shipping for us. If interested, show me what ya got and I'll show ya mine and we'll go from there!
There's just no mud in these parts, and I really would rather have a smaller and more all terrain tire anyways. My griz doesn't have a clutch kit, and I'd rather not install one, for now!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a brand new set off a 08 special edition they have never evn been mounted on a bike the rims are 5 spoke polished aluminum and 25" dunlops also include brand new chrome lug nuts and chrome yamaha center caps its a very nice set but i put 27s on it but i would love to trade and try out the 28s let me know if your interested the pic is not that great but there is better ones right on yamaha web site gives you an idea anyways

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate to guess what shipping would cost, each way. I'd like to find someone local to swap with.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
I think that the folks on E-Bay usually pop you for about $100 in shipping charges when you buy from there... I've seen other catalog places hit you for about $50; so it's a valid concern...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got these traded locally. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Glad that it worked out for you. What kind of tires and wheels did you end up with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts