Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come when i click on the vendors tab,its empty,,,,is it just me,or is it emptey for everyone

i was interested in some billet aluminum parts for my Grizz,but cant find anyone who offer's it for the Grizzly,and thought this forum about the Grizz would be the place to find parts vendors for the Grizz

also no word from the shop on my bike yet as far as the drain plug

also,this weekend because my bike was in the shop,my best friend,and his ole lady talked me into taking her Scrambler 500 HO for a ride,,,they said neither of them could get it to pop a wheely,,,,i had NOOOOOOO problem,in fact the bike went so far back it through me,and stood up on its back end,and the doctor told me i tore the cartilage in my knee,and they want to scope it next week,,,,,bad day

my fault riding a bike i wasnt fully familiar with,and trying something i shouldnt have on it,,,the scrambler,when you nail the throttle,it doesnt respond as fast as my bike,there's kind of a delay,then it winds up,and pow,it jumps,caught me by surprise,them too,they had the bike for 4 months all the while thinking it wouldnt yard the front wheels up

·
Registered
270 Posts
try http://www.mrcycles.com/

I can usually find everything I need here and they have the best prices.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i seen them on anouther thread earlier,they carry billet aluminum parts,but none fore the Grizzly,,,thanx

·
Registered
270 Posts
YOu can also call them and ask. I have been able to find things not on their site and they also may be able to refer you. They are very helpful.

Jim

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good ides,i'll try that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts