Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Grizzly - Blue with about 80 hours, 2500 warn winch, itp 5 series rims with 28" itp mudlites for $7,000.00. In a fix and need the money asap. got almost ten grand in it. No problems with grizz at all, see profile for pics.

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW! ten grand is a lot of money tied up in an ATV! What all have you done to it? I have a 2004 Grizzly with a 2500lb winch, 26" Mudlites, T-5 rims, boot covers, and a rear padded seat...I only have 670 invested in all these accesories! Plus the ATV was $6399 Out the door...

·
Registered
256 Posts
You guys can consider yourselves lucky to have a Grizz at that price. Here in Canada, a 2005 Grizz goes for 10,500 + 15% tax, and the bike is completely naked!

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW!! What stops you from buying here in the states and taking it back to Canada...for the price difference I belive I would make the drive!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I recently bought a 2002 used Grizzly for more than you guys pay for a brand new. I will never buy used again and will definitely consider buying in the states

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marine,

I guess you just got a better deal than me, I got low interest so none off the sticker of 7200 plus 500 for winch and installation plus 700 for rims and tires, plus 70 for boot covers, plus louisana taxes so whatever they did to me i still owe 9500 on my yamaha card. maybe i got ripped a new one, maybe not. At the time i really didn't care cause i just wanted the badest machine made and was willing to pay for it. Any ways, my dad is taking over payment for it. He must be crazy too cause he thinks it's worth it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I paid $6300.00 out the door(tax included) and No winch or any other specials were included in my purchase. There was a dealer up in New Hampshire selling the Grizzly for $5800.00 out the door last year and I was going to buy from him, but a dealer in Massachusetts said he would match the price as long as I bought the extended warranty, which I was going to purchase anyway. Some dealers charge way too much for these machines, like here in Connecticut where I live. When I called the local Yamaha dealer here, he quoted me a price of $7300.00 and the sales tax was not included! Then he wondered why I went all the way into Massachusetts to buy a new machine. Some dealers will work very well with you and others only see dollar signs walking thru the door...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts