Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Grizzly 660 in very good condition, under $5,000. 2002-2005.
I will travel a few hundred miles to pick-up. I'm in Spokane, WA.
Please send an e-mail with pictures and price to: [email protected]
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Welcome to the site Highmark00, I can't help you with your request but good luck.......Irv

·
Registered
382 Posts
www.ebay.com, search for it there and narrow your search to your mileage you're willing to travel...save the search as a fav and then get the results emailed to you as soon as they come available...I have about 20 diff fav searches emailed to me on a regular basis, eBay does the searching for me...the Grizzlies seem to hold thier value fairly well, my advice is for two thousand more dollars than the price limit you've set you can have new, and a much better interest rate as well.

Welome to the site and good luck on your search! :)

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I would agree with Niz, check out the financing on a new one.

·
Registered
382 Posts
another point Starky is a lot of people dog the crap out of these things and then sell them...I know they are tough machines but, to coin and old phrase "for a few dollars more" you can have peace of mind knowing the history...and then theres the matter of can you get the ext warranty which I think is a good thing for something like this....I never bite on the warranty thing for stuff like TV's microwaves crap like that, I felt it was a good thing to have with the Grizz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies, guys. Sorry for the delayed response. I have been on vacation and just returned.
I hear what you are saying about a new machine and may go that route if I don't find a good used one.

I'm still looking for a clean used Grizzly 660, if anyone has one in the Pacific Northwest that wants to sell.
Please e-mail me at: [email protected], or via this forum.
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Yamaha should be coming out with there winch deal or financing deal and maybe even cash back deal soon? All the manufacturers usually have some type of incentive in the spring........Irv

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I just heard on the radio today about the bonus bucks from Yamaha, I think they were talking about street bikes though? It won't be long until the incentives start to happen on the rest of their line up? If Yamaha comes out with a new Grizz in the next few months(June usually?) There will probably be more than a few used ones to choose from!. Good Luck.......Irv

1 - 9 of 9 Posts