Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mrcycles.com

This is a store in NC, but they sell online too. They have the best prices around and have excellent customer service.

Some items I got and the prices: (All parts are genuine Yamaha and shipped inside of a few days)

front grille - $30
lower radiator hose - $30 (Yamaha dealer wanted $52 and over a week to get in)
thermo switch - $19 (Yamaha has to backorder and wanted $30

I also got my hand guards, thumb assist, heated grips, gloves and some other items... all great prices and service.

I highly recommend. Also, if you don't see something you want, email th. I couldn't find the specific handguards at first for my Grizzly because I was searching for hand guards instead of handguards.

Jim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow I wish I would of seen this a couple days ago. I posted about this place in my one thread. Seems like they have some awesome deals. I see they have a starter for my grizzly $56 cheaper than anywhere else I looked.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a a-arm from these guys after searching the web for three days searching for the best price. No one could come close their prices. The closest one in price was more for the part than mr cycle was shipping and all. Good service, good price. I'd buy from them again.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I second NJ's suggestion, they are the place for stock replacement parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts