21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
see there, the BLUE made your Grizz so much more powerful, it got away from you!!!!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
come on now hammer u kno that aint true the green is just rebelling with the blue

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
we never saw any pics where he got bucked off while it was green did we? i'm just sayin'..........

·
Registered
839 Posts
Oh its a blue Yammy. . . . For a second there I thought it was a Polaris

LOL

ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
20 Posts
HaHa D-Lager it does look the blue color on my old bubble fender 1986 polaris trail boss 250 2x4 when i was a kid. Wow that brings back memories.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah I think the colors are rebelling agains each other, the green is starting to come back through in a few places! (cuz I got a small tree stuck between my bumper and fender).

D-Lager that's about the worst thing you could say about a Yamaha! "I thought it was a Popo". Come on! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
02, I too thinik the black wheels look a ton better than the silver ones ............ you know, if you can paint the plastic as well as ya did ....... I'm think'in you could probably do a bang up job on those silver wheels & make'em black pretty easy ?? ....... Savvy ??

Hey, yer not suppose to get trees stuck betwix the fender & bumper dude .......... what ya try'in to be .... a crash test dummy ??

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Haha sorry Gunny, but like butch450 has in his signature, "Why walk through life when you can crash through it?"

I do think the black wheels look good but I also like the silver ones. I'm getting the set of rear tires in the pic mounted on the silver rear wheels (one of my stock rear tires got a hunk of wood stuck through it and they're too worn out to waste money putting tubes in them). The silver aluminum wheels are much lighter than the black steel ones, and one of the rear steel wheels is bent pretty good while both of the aluminum ones are in perfect condition. Instead of buying new rear tires I'll just switch wheels.

The reason I have different sets of front and rear wheels on in the pic is cuz when I was riding this weekend I got that piece of wood in my tire, so I just took it home, changed the backs, and went back to riding. Too lazy to change the fronts too lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Oh and here Girzz4x4, I did get bucked off a few times when it was green too! I think that might just be due to the fact that it's a Yamaha.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Here's a few shots of my old big bear with the black wheels rockin',lol

As you can see in this pic,black wheels work well in the mud.....lol...

·
Registered
667 Posts
HA hammer see the green did it out in the woods.. The blue can only do it on the cement!!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Holy Bear Poop. It shook the blue off

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That's a nice big bear you had there TJ! (I agree that black wheels work better in the mud, that's why my MudLites are mounted on black ones).

I had an 88 big bear 350 and that was the best bike we've ever had. It lasted through 20 years of getting the s**t beat out of it until it finally died.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts