Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would check in and see how everybody's doing. I've been home for almost 2 weeks now and life is good. The Grizzlies are great. i got all my stuff put on that I have been ordering while in Afghanistan and it looks awsome. I have pictures but will attach them later.
I went on a trail ride today and rolled the beast. There was a sink hole in the trail and I tried to go around it on the low side. Got too far off to the side and couldn't save it. I dove off and landed about 10 feet below the Griz but it stayed on top. Just got a bent right break lever and crack on the windshield where the mounting bolt is. Nothing visable and easily fixed.
Had to do some winching through some muck holes, awsome. I didn't get any pictures today because it was just a scouting trip for Monday when I take mrs. Starky out on the trails. That will be a blast.
More to come with pictures, I promis.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Glad you got out OK Starky,

Bring on the pics.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Glad to hear your OK and still enjoying it :)

Be waiting for the pics.

Mike

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Starky I am looking forward to the pics!!!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She had to go to a show this past weekend so I had 2 1/2 days to myself. She shouldn't leave me by myself, I don't do well. I did some trail riding but a lot of the trails are closed except to foot traffic and the river crossing was washed out. They had a lot of rain this year and it reaked havoc on the trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts