Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1376 Posts

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a blizzard hit us last weekend, it looks like we're going to get dumped on again.
Subzero temps, winds gusting to 40mph and over 6 inches of snow are expected here in Eastern ND tomorrow. Just in time to halt Christmas shopping for a little while!
How about you?

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Cloudy with a shower in spots; breezy and warm

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Well Ammogal ... the winds blew about 40mph last nite, the snow started about 11am this morning & it's com'in down. We have about 4 inches on the ground now. It's about 23 deg outside right now and the windchill brings down to 13 deg.

Tomorrow & Sunday, we get the real cold temps. Not as cold as you I suppose, but the low is suppose to be 4 & the high about 16 or so .... and more snow !!!
WOO HOO !!!

Take Care ....

Later ....

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
our weather is really screwed up. in the last week, it has been 70+ one day and well below freezing the next on 2 different occasions. We have another strong cold front coming in tomorrow night. I'm spending Christmas in S.Carolina.....forcast there for the whole week is nothing below 50......

·
Registered
839 Posts
you guys can have your snow back.Its not funny anymore. Good thing Im north of Toronto here in Gravenhurst cause I here they got dumped on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well its about 3 degrees at home but the news says it feels like -13 and snowing.but thats okay im in georgia just south of atlanta this week end, waiting for my load going home on monday.its 66 degrees out here.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
23 degrees 9 inches of snow and more coming on Sunday. This is not fun anymore we are not used to this much snow and it has shut this town down. I know it ain't much compared to most of you but like I said we are not used to it.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Its been at or around 80 all week. Have not had to break out the long pants yet. Still wearing shorts to work, but I am envious of the snow everyone has !!!! Maybe see some snow next week when I go up to the mountains for Christmas.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am VERY jealous TJ!
Thanks everyone for posting your weather updates, its very interesting whats going on around the country.... It's starting to snow here....will let you know what we get in the morn... Stay warm everyone...and you TJ...I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to see at least a little snow!

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Warmer than usual here, don't be hatin', Ammogal, ha ha! Norfolk is on the coast as you know, I am in the mountains about 250 miles west as a crow flies.

Our bad weather is Jan/Feb, gets below freezing. Elevation here is around 1800 ft.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
21 Degrees this morning. Yesterday we had a real quick-moving storm dump about eight or nine inches of pure joy on us... It's a good thing that Sonny-Boy got home from college because he was up 'til midnight running the snowthrower! I think I'll let him sleep a little late today...

·
Registered
62 Posts
About 8" blowing snow and deep drifts all over and rite now is -28. Too cold to be out in for verry long on the Grizz! So I made a make shift tent over them with a heater under them to keep them happy.. I know it sounds silly, but I don't like beeing that cold either...
varminator.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
In our neck of the woods, it is -16c (about 3 deg. f) but it drops to -25c (-13 deg. f) with the wind chill. We are going to get 15-20 cm of snow tonite and another 15 cm on Wednesday. Am I complaining ??? No bitching on my part because Santa is bringing me a snowblower for Christmas (can I say Christmas or is that prohibited now because of all the other religions being offended ? Whose country is this by the way ?) !!!! Guess I was a good boy this year.

Bring on the snow. The Grizz is roaring to go also.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Weve been dump on so much here in Muskoka when you buy a new home they throw in the shovel.

·
Registered
839 Posts
and

·
Registered
839 Posts
and

·
Registered
839 Posts
and