Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if there are any rhino owners on this forum.

I am coming over from the rincon forum but since it was stolen i purchased an 05 Rhino SE.

guyintx

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Hey JT!
I talk with Becky pretty often down here at the Grahamsville Post Office. Welcome to our little slice of the pie! You and I have got to get together to talk about the process involved in forming a club. Here in G'ville we've got a ton of kids causing problems on the local systems. A few adults have come up with the idea of forming a club to perhaps get a handle on things before trails start getting closed. Send me a PM and let me know if you can help! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well. my father owns a brand new 08 Rhino and we are still tryin to see what the thing will do. So far.. it will go just as far as my Grizz does.. if the trail is not to narrow, the thing plows so much snow its as good as my truck and will do some MAJOR muddin. i gotta say.. im very impressed with Yamaha as always.. they came out with one hellava ride.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Has anybody run a 700 up against a 660 to compare them yet?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes Bob they were the same. I did KMS clutch and sheave, CDI, Uni Filter jetted, pipe, Adjusted gas reg shocks, lowered seats 1.5 inches pushed them back 2 inches, 5 point harnesses and some other stuff. Now I have beaten every rhino i ran against so far. ( about 5 other ones not 2 many ) Your not far come down and try it. im going to be selling it soon - JT

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
****! Now you're gonna get me in BIG trouble... I'll try to catch the Missus in a good mood and mention it to her...

Ask Rebecca about the gearshift knob I picked up for the Grizzly this week... we HAD to open it up at the Post Office to get rid of packaging evidence...

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Rebecca said that you're looking at the RAZR... So how much do you figure you'll want for your Rhino, and what year is it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
or a sandrail with a busa motor for the dunes. Then i can street legal it here as well. I have 18500 into it and it has full warranty till 2012. Id like to get 10,000 out of it but can go down a bit. If you do not want any extras ill sell them on ebay and make a deal. Its a 2007 Sport Model. Full stereo front and rear. Cd Sirus Ipod System etc. Not one dollar spared and just have barely used it. Maybe 100 hours or something. like 1000 miles maybe. But we did 170 in 1 day in glamis with it. And then did the poker runs here etc and trail mapping. At least 50 a weekend but other then that it wasnt used. if u go to nyatvonline.com and look on the right side menu and scroll down you will see rhino build. I picked it up in Jan. Thanks - JT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts