Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some good places to ride in pa. All I can find is 10 or 20 mile trail systems that cost too much. Hatfield-Mcoy is awesome but the 5 1/2 hour drive is not so fun. Still go down there once or twice a year but I'm looking for something a little closer to home. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Try looking into Pocono Mountain ATV club, they are always getting groups together for rides.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry, i just saw your thread! I'm near New Stanton, so we are practically neighbors!! LOL! I do belong to Indian Creek ATV club near Donegal, and have some other riding areas that I don't post on the public forums for obvious reasons.
I double up with my wife a good bit, so I avoid the state/ DCNR trails because they don't allow that. Tri County ATV is good too but I didn't join this year due to the gas prices.

PM me if you are intrested in getting together for a ride.:)

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
I rode the trail systems in Sproul and Susquehannock parks this Memorial Day, and they were pretty entertaining...

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah i am also looking for places to ride in Pa. I might check out the Pocono ATV club because i am only about 1/2 hour from that area..I just returned a few days ago from the Hatfield McCoy trails. Let me tell you, if you havent been there, go. Its well worth the trip..

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Hi ATVrider!
Welcome aboard! Now where is Butler? I've been out to the Western end of your State to ride on a couple of trips and had a great time. I've noticed that a lot of your State Parks do have trails that we can ride, so I'm hoping to do more riding on your side of the Delaware river this summer...

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I am also a member of swatatvteam a great bunch of guy and the rides normally last all day and typically 40-60 miles round trip and if you are a member the guys at Uniontown Kawasaki give you discounts on tires and such. Rider 11x my shop is located about 2-3 miles from New Stanton. I will pm you later

·
Registered
92 Posts
PM me. I ride over your way sometimes.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Dirtmonkey660, good place close to you is
Tri county atv club. They have about 800 acres to ride with about 70 miles of trail. look them up at www.tricountyatv.com To become a member it's only 95.00 a year and 5 dollars for each aditional quad. From Somerset it's only about an hour away, north up rt 403 out of Johnstown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts