Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was posting up all the time and I haven't read a post from him in a while? Post up my friend, I get a kick out of seeing all your mods!

Koko

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I believe his father is ill Doolin, I wrote him a happy birthday post and he said his father wasn't doing well. I haven't heard anything from him in a while as well? I hope his dad is doing ok?.......Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Hey guys,,, im still around,,,, havent did anything to the grizz in a while,,and have been staying hooked up almost too much to even ride it,,, it is cold enough that it doesnt get used like it does in the summer,,,,,, also I lost my dad on Nov.26 but I appricate the kind words,,,,, ,,, ,,, I will try to post some pics of the grizz by the new grizz hauler when it comes in,, ordered a blue dodge 3500 a couple of weeks ago,, should be here in about 6 more weeks I hope,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your dad. All our thoughts are with you.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
CG,

Really sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family mate.

Noel and Kathy

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to here about your loss.

I'm looking forward to pics of the new hauler! Dodge trucks are my trucks of choice.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Sorry about your loss CG, never an easy thing to go through! Hang in there, time heals all wounds.....Irv

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
thanks again guys,,,, like I said in another post a while back,,, I wouldnt know anyone one here if I met them on the street, but i still kinda becomes a family of sorts,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, cg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts