Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who loves getting there Grizzly dirty....I know that I love to .. If you have any pics of your Grizzly show them, show every one what a true machine looks like... This pic is of me and tindy on his Grizz..

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I'm with you Tindy

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Hey guys in the first week of June I will finally be able to post some riding pics of me and the wife getting dirty :) Can't wait leave on the 2.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
with pleasure!!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Great pics Boys,

Gotta lovem when their dirty. :)

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
9 Posts
I do !! I'm in there somewhere :^)

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Photograph of me at D Day's ATV Jamboree in Wyandotte, OK. This was a run through the straight course which was part of the Snake Pit Competition.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Me sinking my old Grizzly (tan) one in a small hole...LOL! at Keystone Dam in Sand Springs, OK. I just crossed a huge mud run and then landed in this small hole that got me...LOL! A friend got in front of me and slung mud all over me...LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Drag racing my Grizzly at D Day's ATV Jamboree...yep, I lost...ugh!

·
Registered
27 Posts
took a long time to get out of this hole.....

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Wow Wader, you are definately in there!! How many quads/people did it take to get you out?.......Irv

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well after sholveling for a couple hours with no avail, we left the bike there went back to my buddies house and fixed his winch and his 500 cat pulled me out,but it wasn't easy and we both weren't sure if it was going to....thank god it did...lol......Wader

·
Registered
138 Posts
I didn't have any pics of them realy dirty, but their not polished clean. I know this is the 660 thread, but im safe cause my brothers 660 is in there.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
This is truly a sport where "show 'n shine" doesn't apply... I think of mud as a kind of health food; it seals the germs out!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts