Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im working on putting a winch on the grizz,,, putting a receiver on the ft. and back,,, got the ft receiver tube finished last night,,, tonight I'm going to try and make the winch plate that goes into the tube,,, I figure this way it might keep the winch from eating so much snow and mud,,,,,,,, ,, ,, , cg

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic,,,,,, guess it was a late night last night,,, I meant to put this under modificatins,,,, also didnt mean to start two threads,,,wish i could blame it on the beer,,,, anyway here is a pic of the finished tube(if i dont hit the wrong key again

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Nice work CG,

I am thinking of doing the same to the Blue Meanie.

Keep the pics coming............ I might learn something :)

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interceptor,,,, here is a pic of it before installed,,,thought if your thinking of doing this it would be a little better pic,,, I do have to remove the two bottom bolts on the stock bumper and pull it out a little to get it in but dont figure i will be taking it off much,,,,,, should have a pic of the winch plate in a day or two,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Thanks CG,

Your a champion.

Cheers Noel

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Looks real good CG

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
finaly got the winch plate done,,,,, shouldn't have any trouble with the ft. end coming up on hills anymore,, it is heavy,, will probably carry it on the back when I get the receiver tube made for it,,,,also havent got it wired up yet,,,but Im getting there,,,,,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Very nice work CG (once again) :)

Cheers Noel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts