Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What make of windshield do you have and do you like it ?Can you mount guages on it?Is it easy to remove?Any help in this department would be great.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
this is my windsheild, oem part # ATV-FRN04-D1-??. i don't really see any decent place to mount gauges on it but i have mounted switches for overrides in it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
I have the yamaha windshield and really like it,,it pops off real easy and has a place between the windshield and the faring part to put a camara or other stuff,,, would post a pic but my putter decided to take a dump so im on a old one right now,, when the new one gets here I will take the pics off the old one and might post one,,,,,, ,,,, welcome to the site by the way,,,,, cg

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Check out my pictures, the blue Griz has the link where I bought the windshield. It's good sturdy fiberglass and the mirrors come with it but you have to drill the holes to mount them. That's good because if you don't want the mirrors on, you don't have holes in the fairing. There's not really anywhere to mount guages that I remember.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts