1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.roxdefinedimages.com/ccgrizzly.htm

Rox Cross Country 660 Grizzly
As featured in the March 2004 issue of ATV Sport

Up to this point, Rox has focused on sport quads. What would people say to a 4x4 quad that could out jump a sport quad? "That's a Grizzly?" is what most people say! Starting with the suspension, Elka was called for a set of shocks on all four corners. Then a set of ITP rims and tires were added, a clutch kit and a Supertrapp exhaust system. A trick aluminum light mounting bracket houses the PIAA lights and YFZ450 handlebars were added in place of the stockers with a 2" pivoting Rox riser. A 4x4 can't out jump a sport quad? Let the photos do the talking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and this..

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to see Noel get the Blue meanie up that high!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Beast I'm a little skeptical of the first pic, it looks like some Photoshop skills at work. the second looks cool, I esp like how the driving lights are mounted.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Great pics Beast, I too think that first photo has been doctored, it just doesn't look right for some reason?? It's amazing what they can make look real now a days. Thanks for sharing though, they are still pretty cool.....Irv

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
the photo of him over the one on the ground has a shadow going left rear tire to right rear.machine on bottom has shadow going left rear tire to left angle.could be wrong my thoughts bob m

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Beast,

I have only had the Blue Meanie off the ground a few times, I have never had someone to take the pic for me. I will keep trying but don't hold your breath for air like these great pics.

Cheers Noel

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi bobmmor, if you look at the web page, http://www.roxdefinedimages.com/ccgrizzly.htm
and you look at th Kawasaki VForce 700 etc, you will see they jump them all at the same place. I think the pic is real, but it was taken in the gap inbetwwen two MX sand mounds. The Griz is just jumping across.

Interesting site though, they make a snow ATV, and I think I like the YFZ450 handlebars on the Griz too!!

Hey Noel, dont be shy now..... JUMP THE BLUE MEANIE!!!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
thanks beast.will check it out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have that article in the Atv sport mag somewhere. cant remember if the first pics was doctored are not. but i know the second one is not. its real.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bo and Luke Duke use to jump the General Lee like that ...I would like to see a landing pic

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
go on GeorgiaGrizzly, get yourself a set of Elka shocks, and show us how to jump like this!!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I'm with Georgia, I'de like to see the landing. For the shocks to take that kind of hit it must be **** for trail riding. I think the weak point would be the a-arms. They can't take that much weight.
Those are great pictures whether they are real or not. There are people out there that are crazy enought to do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts