Yamaha Grizzly Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got Dirt Wheels April issue and onthe front cover instead of seeing a picture of Bob Denman, I saw the new prototype Yamaha BigBore 200 hp V-4.
I don't know if its going into production but I want it!

They also have a project Grizzly tuening a 700 into a 727cc beast. I am so jealous.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Its A April Fools joke. They do it every year:).

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know but i still want one, or at least the bigbore for my 700

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Yea that would be cool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our local Yamaha dealer has one of those new bikes on the floor. He said it made around 200 hp like you said. I think he said it was around $18,000. It looked like the old V-Max bike to me, with a few changes like the aluminum frame instead of the steel one.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gunny? you won the 356,000,000.00? You [email protected]#[email protected] was supposed to be mine! Here you are livin the like of luxury up there in the hills of Utah-You even changed the city on your posts from an actual city to Someplace out there,Utah. Bas#$%#%^- was that so we can't find you and share in the wealth.

You probably bought one of those V-4 atv's and won't share. Damned address changin' lottery winnin snow ridin [email protected]#$%&.

We'll miss your friendly retorts now that you have all the money in the world and don't have the time to share with us, the common folk.

Bob, Starky,Ammogal,Timmi,Hammer- can you believe he would do this to us.

He has dashed my dreams, now, I will post that last pic of me in speedo- PAYBACK'S A B#%&%$.

·
Registered
839 Posts
GUNNY! Turn down that snow makin machine you bought with all that loot. Were gettin overspay here.

D-Lager

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Wolfer ... you need to go back & READ what I wrote .... I'd said .... I WANTA win the lottery ...... and you've picked up some bad habits .... and language ..... you need your mouth washed out with soap ..... you're too **** young to be talk'in like that.

D-Lager .... Ah ...... now that no one is listening ..... I'll turn the machine down a bit !!!!

Later .....

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOW you get my name right

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Gunny,
When you DO win the Big one, the least you could do is pay to bring all of your Grizzly-riding buddies our to Someplace for a month of rearranging the Utah landscape... I'd need to have my Grizzly trucked out too. It'd be mad at me if I left it home and went riding on a nother quad.
Wolfer,
Grab Hammer by the head and make him start building bumpers for 660s... Why not have your Wyotech students build them for extra credit??? There's a lot of 660 owners who are crying in their beer since Okie quit making the TreeTaker...

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm trying to work out a deal with one of the instructors in the chassis fab dept. to have the students build them for their fab and welding comp. If we have a jig it can then be reproduced without the atv being there. That's what happen with mine, basic design was set up and we allowed a student to work on it and he went crazy. bigger is better i guess. The materials would be the biggest expense, the bedliner caost me more than the metal.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
wolfer, put down the crack pipe and back away slowly!

pretty soon your wife is going to tell to FINISH just one project before ya tear into somethin' new!

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Well that's a start; w'll keep our fingers crossed to hope that the "Master/Blaster" special can be brought to life...

(You guys can decide who is and isn't "Master")

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
well, wolfer is vertically challenged, but i ain't carrying him around on my shoulders!

could you imagine riding a 200 horse quad? that would be like ridin' a sprint car in the woods!!!! (for those not familiar with dirt track racing, it's basically a BIG v8 strapped to some wheels and a roll cage, no transmission, running straight from the flywheel!!!)

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[No message]

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
I think that the cat got his tongue...

Would that be running on alcohol? Or is it just the rider who's running on alcohol?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
i thought maybe he was just at a loss for words. LOL!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Never

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
That's the spirit! That test of the 870cc Grizzly got me to twitching... This was part two of the project. In the first part they punched it up to a 727... Maybe in light of the economic incentives that are being offered, I'll just have to do my part and buy a 700... It seems like the responsible thing to do!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts